How to Select Your 20-21 Learning Environment
Parents can now log into PowerSchool and select if your child will be attending school in person or remote only. Please make your decision by October 2nd. The district will be using your responses on your child’s learning environment and transportation means to build schedules and build new bus routes. You will have to log into PowerSchool as a parent to make your selection for your children. Families selecting Remote Instruction must commit for the entire academic period (quarter, trimester for Kindergarten). Switching from Remote Instruction to In Person Instruction in the middle of the quarter will not be allowed.
Text Based Instructions
How to select what your student's Quarter 2 learning environment will be for the 2020-2021 school year, be it remote or in school:
- Log into Unified Classroom with your parent account.
- If you are on your phone, click the hamburger menu on the top left to open the menu.
- Click on Quick Links.
- Click on Powerschool.
- Click on Portal Login Page
- If you are on your phone, you will have to click on the white arrow on the left hand side to open the Navigation menu.
- Click on Student Profile.
- Choose your preferred Q2 learning environment.
- Choose your preferred Q2 transportation method.
Note: If you are choosing remote learning, please choose the "Remote-Not needed" option for transportation.
- Hit the submit button.
- If you have other students, you can switch to another child by clicking their name at the top menu.
If you have any problems or cannot log in, please send an email to email@example.com and we will help get the problem sorted out.