Self Certification Instructions
For students returning to school via the hybrid schedule, parents will be required to self-certify that their student is COVID-19 symptom free and therefore safe to send to school for each day of in-person school attendance. Students grades 5-8 must complete the self certification by 7:00am and students PK-4 must complete the self certification by 8:00am each day of in-person school attendance. Data submissions done in the previous night will not be counted.
There is no requirement to self-certify on remote learning days. Continued failure to certify will require that your student moves to remote education.
Self Certification Steps:
- Open the webpage https://covid.min201.org
- Select how many students you’re going to self-certify at once (1 or 2 currently)
- Enter in your parent/guardian email address
- ( Note: We are matching two parent emails for each student on file, so for those with 3+ parent email addresses, may need to try another parent email address)
- Enter in your student’s unique student number or “PIN”
- You can look up your student's "PIN" in Powerschool (instructions at the bottom)Click Submit
- Repeat if necessary if you have 3 or more students attending school on that given day
This 2 minute video walks you through the process and talks about families with multiple children.
Accessing Student Profile Page:
- Log into Unified Classroom at: https://classroom.powerschool.
- On the left, click on quick links (on phones it looks like 3 horizontal lines)
- (If using your phone, click Powerschool)
- Click on Main Portal page
- Scroll down and on the left, click on Student Profile