How to select what your student's new learning environment be it remote or in-school 5 days a week which lengthens the time to include lunch service at school, beginning on April 12, 2021. For more details, please read this news article. This 3 minute video walks you through the process. It is made for Q1, but the steps are the same.
- Log into Unified Classroom with your parent account.
- If you are on your phone, click the hamburger menu on the top left to open the menu.
- Click on Quick Links.
- Click on Powerschool.
- Click on Portal Login Page
- If you are on your phone, you will have to click on the white arrow on the left hand side to open the Navigation Menu.
- Click on Student Profile.
- Choose your preferred 5 day a week (full day) learning environment.
- Choose your preferred 5 day a week (full day) transportation method.
Note: If you are choosing remote learning, please choose the "Remote-Not needed" option for transportation.
- Hit the submit button.
- If you have other students, you can switch to another child by clicking their name at the top menu.
If you have any problems or cannot log in, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help get the problem sorted out.
Have a great day,