Checking & Paying Fees and Lunch Balance:
Summary: Revtrak, Minooka 201’s credit card processor, can talk directly to PowerSchool. This way when you make a deposit on your child’s lunch balance, the balance will update their account automatically instead of having to wait 24-48 hours. You need a working PowerSchool parent account for Minooka 201 to pay online.
- Log into Unified Classroom: https://classroom.powerschool.com
- On the left, click on Quick Links
- Click on Current Grades & Attendance
- On the left, click on Balances. (You will likely have to scroll) This will show your lunch transactions, current lunch balance and registration fees owed.
- Click on Make a Payment, which will take you to Revtrak to complete the transaction. If you’re prompted, you can use your existing RevTrak username and password (or create a new one).
- Once the page loads, add fees to your cart and complete the transaction. You can make partial payments on registration fees.
- Refresh your browser in PowerSchool and the new funds will show up on your child’s page in PowerSchool.